Cheyutha has got several opportunities to reach its targeted groups both quantitatively and qualitatively and some of them include:
- Creation of awareness cum advocacy.
- Better IEC with causes and consequences.
- Early identification and early interventions.
- Guidance with counseling for rights.
- Measures for the prevention of disabilities.
- Initiatives for barrier free environment.
- Improved training with IEC and connectivity.
- Facilitation for improved livelihoods at all levels covering self or group (SHGs) or sheltered employment.
- Encourage youth for special education with initiatives to run HRD Centers.