Cheyutha Vocational Training Centre (CVTC):
The adults broadly grouped in to Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities in the age group of 8-21 years and above will undergo training in selected Trades and gets supports including:
- Screening and Assessment of Vocational Skills.
- Selection and Allocation of Vocational Trade.
- Training in the Trade (s) from Raw Material to Product.
- Placement in the establishments for Observation.
- Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Participation in Ability Melas, Exhibitions and Workshops.
- Orientation and Training for Parents / Siblings.
- Facilitation for Employment / Livelihoods.
At present 20 PWIDDs in the age group of 18-28 years on day care basis are getting the services, training and supports with improved employability and opportunities.