Cheyutha Special School (CSS):
The Children with special needs (Intellectual and Developmental) in the age group of 6-18 years gets needs based services which include:
- Continuation of Behaviour modification.
- Continuation of Physiotherapy and other Therapeutics.
- Continuation of Speech & Communication.
- Causes and Consequences of Disabilities.
- Early Identification and Early Intervention.
- Screening and Certification.
- Disability Acts and Policies.
- Pension, Schemes and Benefits.
- Protection and Security.
- Health Scheme – extended by the National Trust, GOI, New Delhi.
- Aids & Appliances and Travel Concessions (Bus & Train).
- Employment / Livelihoods.
- Opportunities for Life Care Services.
- Other need based Services / Supports.
On annual basis, this Centre provides information and facilitation services to around 85 targeted groups.
Cheyutha conducts various other Programmes and Celebrations at Institute, Home, Community and other specified places in addition to the above Projects and some such includes:
- Meets for Parents / Siblings / Grand Parents.
- Orientation Camps for other Stakeholders of Disability / Community.
- Home Based Programmes.
- Community Based Programmes.
- Medical Camps, Screening & Assessment Camps.
- Facilitation for Aids & Appliances.
- Facilitation for Disability Certification.
- Counseling & Guidance Camps.
- Training Programmes for Paretns / Siblings / Grandparents / Health Workers / Community Members.
- Sports & Games, Cultural & Recreational Programmes.