Cheyutha Information Centre (SIC):
This Centre works for providing Information, Guidance and Counseling Services to the parents, Siblings, Grandparents, Teachers, Health Workers, Community Members, Professionals and other Stakeholders with effective participation, dissemination and connectivity. Some of the key services rendered under this Centre include:
- Causes and Consequences of Disabilities.
- Early Identification and Early Intervention.
- Screening and Certification.
- Disability Acts and Policies.
- Pension, Schemes and Benefits.
- Protection and Security.
- Health Scheme – extended by the National Trust, GOI, New Delhi.
- Aids & Appliances and Travel Concessions (Bus & Train).
- Employment / Livelihoods.
- Opportunities for Life Care Services.
- Other need based Services / Supports.
On annual basis, this Centre provides information and facilitation services to around 85 targeted groups.
Cheyutha conducts various other Programmes and Celebrations at Institute, Home, Community and other specified places in addition to the above Projects and some such includes:
- Meets for Parents / Siblings / Grand Parents.
- Orientation Camps for other Stakeholders of Disability / Community.
- Home Based Programmes.
- Community Based Programmes.
- Medical Camps, Screening & Assessment Camps.
- Facilitation for Aids & Appliances.
- Facilitation for Disability Certification.
- Counseling & Guidance Camps.
- Training Programmes for Paretns / Siblings / Grandparents / Health Workers / Community Members.
- Sports & Games, Cultural & Recreational Programmes.