‘Cheyutha’ works with broad service spectrum covering from the stage of Identification to Empowerment with need based strategies/interventions with innovation & creativity which includes:
- Awareness, Orientation and Identification.
- Screening, Assessment & Certification.
- Care, Training & Rehabilitation.
- Physiotherapy & other Therapeutics.
- Early Intervention & mainstreaming.
- Education – Special & Inclusive.
- Pre-vocational Training.
- Sports & Games.
- Cultural & Recreational Programmes.
- Training for Parents, Community Members, Teachers (both Special and Normal) & other stakeholders.
- Others suiting to the dynamic needs of the targeted groups of people.