Society is working with specific objectives matching to the skills and needs of its targeted groups and some of them include:
- To provide Early Childhood Interventions for Special Children.
- To undertake Rural Development Programmes for the benefit of Children by opening Care Homes, Orphanages and Schools.
- To undertake Welfare and Developmental Programmes for the benefit of Deaf Children and People.
- To undertake Welfare and Development Programmes for the Youth by promoting Skill Development and Vocational Training Programmes.
- To produce and diffuse literature for the benefit of the People.
- To promote Non-Formal and Adult Education units to the needy communities.
- To undertake Community Development Programmes for the Rural Poor.
- To organize Relief Programmes in case of Natural Disasters like Cyclones, Tidal Waves, Earth Quakes and Droughts.
- To conduct Medial Camps and operate Health Centers / Clinics / Hospitals.
- To Organize Training Programmes and Seminars engaged in the Social Sector.
- To Plan, Formulate, Organize and Support Activities which facilities holistic development of the Poor, and down trodden irrespective of Caste, Creed, Colour, Race and Religion.
- Other Services / Activities / Supports / Programmes to the targeted groups matching to its Vision and Mission.