The major service activities of Cheyutha are need based which includes:
- Awareness Creation, Early Identification, Assessment, Certification, Counseling, Guidance, & Facilitation for the Children with specials needs.
- Early Interventions and Mainstreaming both Socially & Educationally.
- Training, Rehabilitation and Education (both Special and Normal) of the Persons with Disabilities.
- Vocational Training as a Skill Development.
- Schemes, Benefits and Referral Services.
- Advocacy and Multidisciplinary Approaches for the Prevention of Disabilities.
- Awareness cum facilitation for creating Barrier Free Environment.