Cheyutha Early Intervention Centre (CEIC):
This Centre works for the children with special needs (Intellectual and Developmental) in the age group of 0-6 years and the services includes:
- Behaviour modification.
- Physiotherapy and other Therapeutics.
- Speech & Communication.
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
- Social Inclusion by participating in community meets / festivals / cultural activities and other such social gatherings.
- School Preparedness either to Normal School or Special Schools.
- Training Parents to cater their wards needs at their home / community environment.
At present, this Centre provides need based services on day care basis to 15 children with special needs in the age group of 4-6 years.